Hotel location in Méribel
From the airports
- Lyon St Exupéry Airport is 2-hour drive from Meribel. It serves many international destinations
- Geneva Airport is also 2-hour drive from Meribel. There are shuttles to Meribel
From the train station
- Moutiers Salins train station is your destination to come in the 3 Vallées. It is about 30 minutes from Meribel. Many taxis and buses are available.
- During the winter, SNCF provides direct TGV to Moutiers from major French cities. Learn more : www.voyages-sncf.com
From the highway
- Follow the A43 towards Chambery, then Albertville, then Moutiers.
- When arriving in Moutiers, follow the signs for Méribel. When arriving in Méribel, follow Altiport then Rond Point des Pistes
Access to Méribel
Access to Méribel is cleared all winter long, but we recommend you to check the road conditions in real time. Thanks to all the transports set up to reach Meribel, skiing has never been more accessible. To move between the different places of the ski resort consult the free shuttle schedules.
Your stay in Méribel will make you discover the Savoie and the 3 Vallées! You don’t know the 3 Vallées yet… With over 650 km of ski slopes, the 3 Vallées is the biggest ski area in the world. Thus, the most prestigious resorts in the Alps, such as Méribel, Courchevel, Val Thorens and Les Menuires, are all connected “skis to the feet”. Skiing enthusiasts could enjoy a huge skiing area, while lovers of wide open spaces could discover our many forests, pedestrian and hiking trails in Vanoise reserve.
All lovers of our valley will tell you, Méribel is not a ski resort like the others.
Its architectural charm, its preserved environment, its unique history and its central position in the heart of the 3 Vallées ski area make this village resort an unique place for your winter holidays.